Mohawk Industries Plant Supervisor in Sunnyvale, Texas
Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
The Plant Supervisor I supervises associates across all functions of a specific shift to maintain production within compliance.
• Manages associates across all functions on a specific shift to maintain production within compliance.
• Maintains a safe and healthy working environment for associates and ensures an organized work environment.
• Conducts training on new procedures and oversees new hire training.
• Assures adherence to operating standards, assists in the Coordination of production schedules and budget planning.
• Coaches and reviews performance of direct reports.
• Performs other duties as required.
• Plays an active role in the shift hand over meetings
• Reviews the production schedule in close collaboration with planning
• Manages plant production change overs to ensure adherence to production schedule
• Ensures plant production numbers are updated on all display boards in the different plant areas in collaboration with the plant supervisors and leads
• Daily coaching on safety, quality and production with all team members
• Actively involved in all process improvement and plant performance monitoring programs
• Verifies standard work procedures of the department leads
• Performs standard work procedures
Education and Knowledge:
Requires a high school diploma or equivalent. Basic computer literacy.
Bachelor’s degree preferred.
0-2 years of manufacturing experience. Lead or previous supervisory experience preferred.
Ceramic tile industry experience preferred.
Core competencies include good communication skills, strong organizational skills, ability to analyze and interpret data, and strong math ability.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Company Match on 401k
Employee Purchase Discount
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant (EEO/AA M/F/D/V).