Dal-Tile Corporation MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN III (G2) in El Paso, Texas
Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN III - PRESSES - G-2
• Monday - Friday 6:00 AM -2:30 PM
• Rate of Pay: $23.70
• Must not have more than (1) disciplinary action within the last year
• Must be in current position for at least (1) one year
• Must meet the minimum requirements of the position
• Works with Production Supervisors and or Managers to ensure PM Schedule is met within 14 day window documented in SOP.
• The employee must have proven skills and knowledge of level 2 at a rating of 4 or better on the maintenance training metrics and a minimum of two blocks for level 3.
• Makes necessary machine adjustments for proper operations.
• Makes electrical machinery and equipment repairs.
• Troubleshoot and replacement of components in PLC, and OEM systems plant wide.
• Troubleshoot and replacement of motors and motor starter system.
• Troubleshoot and replacement of invertors used plant wide.
• Performs required PM’s according to PM calendar.
• Informs Supervisor of operational status of equipment and notifies of any problem areas.
• Follows ISO operating procedures.
• Completes maintenance work orders for all maintenance work completed.
• Maintains work order utilization at or above 85% for G-2 shifts and 65% for Shift mechanics.
• ·Performs other related duties as required.
• ·Follows ISO operating procedures and control plans.
• Follows Environmental, Safety & Health procedures and requirements
• 3-5 years industrial maintenance experience. Industrial electrical experience preferred.
Education or Knowledge
• High school diploma or equivalent experience.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Examples include: Company Match on 401k, Employee Purchase Discount, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
ReqID : 67208
Business Unit : Dal-Tile
Department : Manufacturing (MFG)
Job Type : Manufacturing