Dal-Tile Corporation MOLD LINE TECHNICIAN - QUARTZ PLANT - A SHIFT in Dickson, Tennessee
Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
Major Functions and Scope:
• Receive and sign bill of lading documents of material shipments of raw materials including quartz, chemicals and consumable items utilized in the manufacturing process.
• Coordinate and work with the Raw Materials Supervisor for scheduling of raw material deliveries to the facility.
• Operate forklifts to unload materials and packages from incoming trucks.
• Inspect shipments to verify quantity and ensure contents are undamaged upon receipt.
• Work with Quality Control to ensure materials are in conformance with purchasing specifications.
• Label, transport and store raw materials to their designated storage locations upon receipt.
• Notify Raw Materials Supervisor of any materials received damaged, short or out of specification.
• Deliver consumable items used in production their designated locations on the production line.
• Utilize computer to receive items into inventory.
• Maintain accurate records and assist in inventory.
• Complete other tasks as needed.
• Strong written, oral and communications skills
• Organization, data analysis and interpretation, and the ability to prioritize.
• Good computer skills in word processing, spreadsheets and manufacturing databases.
• Strong problem solving skills with the ability to seek resources and make decisions in a fast paced environment, meet tight deadlines, work with minimal direction and handle conflict in a positive manner.
• Ability to train, coach and mentor.
• Demonstrated professionalism, integrity, interpersonal and time management skills.
• Self-motivated and task oriented.
• Technical and mechanical understanding.
• Able to manage a debriefing.
• Commitment to the company– ready to work unusual hours.
• Ability to wear PPE and maintain company safety policies.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Examples include: Company Match on 401k, Employee Purchase Discount, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
ReqID : 56641
Business Unit : Dal-Tile
Department : Manufacturing (MFG)
Job Type : Manufacturing