Dal-Tile HOSPITALITY PROJECT MANAGER in Dallas, Texas
Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
We’re looking for a talented and energetic Hospitality Project Manager to join our team in Dallas, Texas. The Hospitality Project Manager will manage multiple projects for multiple Sales Representatives to make sure orders are received. This position will coordinate all necessary resources to ensure timely delivery of requests, orders and customer satisfaction. This individual will act as a point of contact and as an internal processes expert for the sales representatives and customers. This role will also have an understanding of all projects at hand and will be able to speak on the representative’s behalf if necessary.
• Contribute to process improvement initiatives in order to streamline sales and customer-facing activity.
• Assist Rep’s in making sure that all departments come together in a timely manner to ensure that projects are delivered on-time and within scope
• Schedule tasks and coordinate with various team members to accomplish the results.
• Assess the project at hand and navigate the project effectively based on the layers of complexity
• Communicate frequently with all members that are involved in the project and not make any assumptions
• Initiate project request in the CRM application
• React to any potential issues and assist with the best steps forward
• Frequently communicate internal processes and terminology to sales team to insure proper understanding of internal processing
•Verify larger dollar value orders for accuracy
•Establish and maintain positive business relationships internally and externally to promote business goals
Education and Experience:
•College degree preferred plus 2-3 years customer service related experience required. Or, equivalent combination of education and experience.
• national account or Hospitality experience preferred
• Prior Project management experience a plus
• Intermediate to Advance Computer Skills: in word-processing and spreadsheet applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, sales force and construct connect and Electronic mail)
•High degree of skill and ability to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated ability to interact effectively with individuals at all levels in the organization
• Extremely detail oriented
• Able to make decisions
• Ability to interpret and follow verbal and written instructions, policies, guidelines and processing standards
• Ability to demonstrate strong organizational and problem solving skills
• Ability to demonstrate strong interpersonal relationship building skills
• Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
• Ability and willingness to accept responsibility.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Company Match on 401k
Employee Purchase Discount
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
Req Id: 24544