Dal-Tile Corporation Customer Service Rep III in Dallas, Texas
Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
The Customer Service Rep III to ensure effective and efficient coordination between the Company and its customers with a high level of service and support. Process sales orders and resolve customer product or service issues. Establishes and maintains positive business relationships, internally and externally, to promote company goals. Under directed supervision, following documented procedures and processing standards, performs basic duties related to customer service.
• Provides customer account management which may include, but is not limited to, order entry, order inquiry, product information, order status, pricing, inventory inquiries and transportation management to analyze and resolve customer needs.
• Resolves complex or unusual requests and problems that may require a customized response and communicates solution or requested information to the customer.
• Interfaces and provides updates to various teams and leadership including, but not limited to, internal and external customers to address customer inquiries and order issues from order entry to invoice.
• Experienced in various computer systems, including but not limited to, SAP, Salesforce, IBM Sterling (Oasis) and Customer Relationship Applications or Databases in the management of customer orders from plants, distribution centers, SSCs and vendors.
• Ability to respond to customer needs that are complex or critical.
• Has attained full proficiency in a specific area of discipline.
• Works independently within the functional area based on direction from supervisors or manager.
• May lead special projects and perform additional duties as required.
• Experienced in analyzing and interpreting data to provide customer solutions.
• Demonstrates working relationships with others and contributions to group solutions.
Experience and Education Requirements:
High School Diploma or GED equivalency required
4 - 7 years customer service or account management experience. Focus on customer account management required. Prior manufacturing or flooring industry knowledge is preferred
Excellent oral and written communication skills with a demonstrated ability to interact effectively with individuals at all levels in the organization required. Good voice quality that is conversational and professional. Ability to interpret and follow oral and written instructions, policies, guidelines, and processing standards. Ability to demonstrate strong interpersonal relationship building skills. Adept in problem solving skills, can determine root causes of issues while also creating proactive solutions for future issues. Must have an intermediate level of computer skills in Outlook and Excel. Must be detail oriented with the ability to multi-task, manage priorities and manage time effectively. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Examples include: Company Match on 401k, Employee Purchase Discount, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
ReqID : 49179
Business Unit : Dal-Tile
Department : Distribution and Logistics (DISTLOG)
Job Type : Professional Opportunities