Dal-Tile Corporation Warehouse Associate - Canada in Calgary, Alberta
Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
Dal-Tile is currently seeking an exceptional Warehouse Associate to join our TEAM! As the Warehouse Associate we need someone who will own a variety of material handling duties such as receiving, loading/unloading material, pull/assemble customers’ orders and inventory checks. This position involves daily use of forklift equipment.
Performs a variety of material handling duties associated with the warehouse.
Major Function and Scope
· Performs a variety of warehouse duties such as pull/assemble customer orders, check outbound orders for accuracy/completeness, inventory stock checks, restock and label vendor product, maintain displays (tools, caulk, etc.), move, store, and replenish material, and conduct daily cycle counts.
· Performs receiving duties such as receive and unload inbound material, process inbound shipments, stock material, process customer returns and notify management of damaged shipments for freight claims.
· Operates forklift equipment.
· Maintains clean and organized facility by sweeping, trash removal, restroom and general office maintenance, etc.
· May wait on customers and prepare sales slips.
· Maintains a safe working environment by obeying all safety rules as outlined in the Safety Program and by reporting all accidents, unsafe conditions and acts to Management.
· Performs other related duties as required.
Experience and Knowledge Required
High School diploma or equivalent experience; Certified Forklift Operator
1+ years previous warehouse experience preferred.
Basic math skills, organization skills, customer service skills, fluency in English, detail oriented, and safety conscious
Other Pertinent Job Information
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, use hands and reach with hands and arms. The employee is required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee may sit, climb, balance, talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this position includes close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Examples include: Company Match on RRSP, Employee Purchase Discount, and Tuition Reimbursement.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Examples include: Company Match on 401k, Employee Purchase Discount, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
ReqID : 52091
Business Unit : Dal-Tile
Department : SALES
Job Type : Sales Jobs